Thursday, December 29, 2005

Bandwidth issues

Evidently the podcasts have been doing too well. My service provider has warned me that I may be exceeding their bandwidth so I may have to move the files elsewhere. If you have suggestions for responsive web service providers that provide large storage and large bandwidth (without breaking the bank) let me know via email. You can click on profile on right and click on email.

[My service provider stopped my file transfers. I'm hoping to have podcasts available again after midnight tonight. I've had to remove the video cast for now]

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things are going so well? I know that just doesn't sound right but... I just wanted to say thank you for what you are doing. You give a very concrete perspective on this aspect of the industry.

    I appreciate all your efforts
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you oughta think about using Torrents as well to spread the video around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. scott,

    look into http://www.tradebit.com as a means to store all your huge files. i use it for my video hosting for another one of my online endeavors. might be worth a look.

    george.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Scott, Great work by the way.

    If you are looking for hosting i may have the perfect solution for you. My webhost provided the following:

    75 Gigs webspace
    600 Gigs monthly transfer
    and ALOT of scripts and your own FTP.
    free domain or domain transfer.
    for 9.95 Canadian
    heres the link for you and anyone else interested.

    http://www.servage.net/?coupon=cust16730

    And by using the above link and only the above link you will get an additional 2.5 Gigs of webspace for free.

    Keep up the good Work

    Will

    Grounded Media Productions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the info. I'll take al ook.

    ReplyDelete

Messages are moderated so will be checked before posting. This can take a day or two.